Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Movin' On Up




When I moved into this apartment, I didn't really think it would become home. But three years later, that's just what it has become. 

My roommate Molly has been a permanent fixture in my life for the past three years. Coming home to her every day has been a blessing, and I can't help but admit a little jealousy that Dave will get this for many years to come. Molly knows how to make me laugh, she knows what foods I like, and she knows how to get me to the gym. I truly couldn't have asked for a better roommate to transition me into my "big girl" life.

So as I'm packing up all my belongings and trying to figure out where they'll be in two weeks, I want to thank you Molly, for being such a wonderful roommate. Thank you for being you. And thank you for helping me be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment