Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two Become One

As wedding season comes to a close, the weddings-to-be-attended list is dwindling. At least for this year. I think my bank account is secretly happy about this.

Steve and Michelle, both of whom I know from our years at Creighton, got married in Minnesota. It was a beautiful wedding of two beautiful people.

As always, it was ah-mazing to have a good majority of my college friends in once place again. They traveled from all across the country to attend, and it was another memorable weekend.

I didn't capture a lot of the decor, but here are some of the highlights of the weekend.


The wedding ceremony at the Basilica

 




The Reception, at a country club somewhere in the Twin City-ish area


 


I caught Miche's bouquet, and here's what ensued.
If you know Mikey, I'm sure you can create your own captions...


As you can probably guess, it started with "WHOA! WHAT? NO!"
and ended with him giving the bouquet to a little girl who was walking past.



And this is how the night ended. A definite success.


Congrats to Michelle and Steve.
Thank you for a memorable weekend,
and wishing you all the best in your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment