Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Special Addition

When one of my girlfriends found out she was expecting Baby #2, she asked if I would take a few photos for a fun pregnancy announcement. I was honored that she would ask me to do that; of course I took her up on the offer!

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to go visit Mom, Dad, and Big Brother-to-be. They're such an adorable family, and I'm so excited for them to add another member to their family in February!

And Kelly fed me a [delicious] s'mores bar she had made. YUM!! I'll come back and take pictures anytime if that's what it means :) 
*perhaps Kelly will write a guest post about said s'mores bar one day???*










Here's how Big Brother William really feels about the situation.


Thanks to the Hennens for letting me come play for the day.
And a huge Congratulations to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thanks Amy! Guest post, I think I actually need to just post on my blog. Whoops. I love all your pictures and am really glad you were able to do this for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. So much more fun that just writing "we're expecting" on fb. Way more fun. I know I'll love having nice pictures of the three of us.

    ReplyDelete