Monday, October 1, 2012

Wedding Card Box

I have been just a little busy lately. What on earth have I been doing?? Wedding planning, packing to move, and finding a new job. And all the little things that go along with those fun activities. 
The good news? I have plenty of posts stocked up for you!

Today I want to share with you our wedding card box that my friend made for us. I didn't want to use just a plain ol' basket for our cards, but I really didn't feel like making up something fancy. But much to my surprise, someone made me an even more fabulous card box than I could have imagined! It's just perfect!  






Left: the front

Right: the back




I think it will be the perfect addition to our wedding day. A million Thanks to Pixie for putting this together for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment