Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ella {34 Weeks}


You thought I forgot this week, didn't you?  Alas, I didn't. 

There isn't really a whole lot new going on this week. We took a fun weekend hike up Mt. Nittany, so I'll share pictures of that once I get them from Mike. 

Ella has tried a few new foods, and she's still liking most things although she's a little hesitant of new flavors at first. Green peas are still the only thing she won't eat, but green beans were a close second. I hid them in some apples, so she unknowingly ate a few bites. I'll have to try the same with peas.

She's still on the move and getting into everything. Her newest favorite things are the springy doorstops that keep the door from hitting the wall, and the electronics of our entertainment center. She knows when she's going to get in trouble, so she crawls to them as fast as she can. Sometimes she gets going so fast that she nosedives because her hands can't keep up.

The last week has been dedicated to conquering nap time. I'm sure I've told you a hundred times, but Ella doesn't go down for naps easily. But she does great at bedtime ever since we established a routing. So this week I put my foot down and we established a routine, and now nap times are great! 

That's about it for now. I'll share some pictures once I get them. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment