Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hiatus

So sorry I've been M.I.A. recently. I know you're sad you haven't had anything to read. (not so much? ok....)

Anyway, I'll give you a brief overview of the past couple weeks. Just pretend you care.

- I house sat for a week. The family I nanny for went to New York for the week, and I was in charge of the dogs, cats, and frog. Oh, and the house. No worries, everything was in once piece and everyone unharmed by the end of the week.

- My friend Kim came to town for the College World Series. We ran through a storm, ate lots of food, laid by the pool, and drank peach tea. Always a vacation to see her.

- My friend Kayla had two baby showers, one of which I coordinated and the other I made cupcakes for. The cupcakes were super cute, stay tuned for an blog post soon. Talk about presents. That little baby girl is spoiled!

- I've been planning lots of trips for the upcoming months, so prepare for more posts to follow my adventures. I'm headed to Michigan, Minnesota, Las Vegas, New York, and LA. And one that's a secret from one of my readers. I'll update you when I can.

- Oh, and did I mention that my best friend had a baby? Yeah, that happened too. He's precious. Absolutely adorable. He's pretty much perfect. And he's my godson :) I'm sure you'll be seeing updates about that too.

So there's just a brief overview to hold you over until I have the time to get some pictures uploaded and some real posts written. Things have been fabulous in my neck of the woods. And I intend to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment