Friday, October 26, 2012

Chaos and Change



I recently came by this on Pinterest [yes, i am obsessed], and it's just oh-so-true. It seems to  describe the past couple months in my life perfectly. The great changes. And the chaos.

Three weeks ago was the day that every little girl dreams of. It was my wedding day. My day to be a princess. The day I got to marry my prince. It was a beautiful day. A blessed day. 

But it was certainly preceded by chaos. And due to my moving states and starting a new job, followed by chaos. Hence my absence. My apologies, if you're even still around. I do plan to update you on all the exciting happenings in my life. The many projects, the many changes. And per my aunt's request, all the details of our wedding.

I'll meet you back here shortly. Until then, here's a little taste of wedding goodness. My prince and I after the nuptials. Our first day of wedded bliss. Happy hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment