Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Football Fun

I'm still waiting for our wedding photographer to get photos to us, so while we wait I'll let you see what I've been up to lately....

This weekend, I was able to hang out with the few friends I have in town. Mike and I went to the University of Minnesota football game they played against Mike's all-time favorite team, the University of Michigan.  Of course, our friends from Minnesota are Gopher fans and Mike is a Wolverine fan, so it was a fun, friendly rivalry. There was taunting and trash-talking both ways, but in the end Mike's Wolverines were victorious.

Here are a few pictures documenting our fun!  (sorry they're a little pixelated... welcome to Android technology :) )

Mike and I with the Golden Gopher before the game




Mike and I after the victory


No comments:

Post a Comment