Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby W: 20 Weeks




Total weight gain:  13 pounds [last time i checked]
Maternity clothes:  One shirt so far. I was at Target searching for some belly-fitting cute shirts to wear, and I found a maternity shirt on clearance for $4. Couldn't pass that up! It's amazing how well a maternity shirt fits... it's like it was made with belly room or something.
Stretch marks:  None so far, and I'm dreading the day I find one.
Sleep:  Just depends on the day. Still sleeping well for the most part, I just have a hard time falling back asleep when I wake up during the day. [night shift problems]
Best moment this week:  The little nugget is kicking even more this week, which has been pretty fun. Also, still haven't gotten a phone call about the Quad Screen they did a couple weeks ago, and the doctor said no news is good news. That test looks for a few conditions including Down Syndrome.
Miss anything?:  This sounds a little insane, but I really miss running right now. I know I'm not much of a runner anyway, but I would give two pickles [what, did you want me to give money?] for a good couple-mile run. I can't run even a block without my heart rate getting higher than the doctor's recommendation.  Guess I'll stick to walking, though it's not doing much for my feeling chunky and packing on the cellulite.
Movement: A few more kicks this week. Still can't feel much of anything from the outside, but Mike's excited for when that time comes.
Food cravings: Let's be real, the ice cream never stops. Add a little chocolate chunk-iness and we can be friends.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nothing.

Aches and pains:  Achy back and hip. Thank you, 13 pound weight gain.
Starting to show yet?:  Heck yes, this baby is poppin'.
Gender prediction: No news on this front, still not sure.
Labor signs:  Negative

Belly button in or out?:  In, but holy buckets it's getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?:  Happy, until I see a scale or my ever-spreading cellulite.
Most looking forward to:  Ultrasound on Tuesday!! We finally get to see our little nugget! [praying for a healthy baby] Also looking forward to an Omaha trip this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment