Wednesday, October 14, 2015

To Continue or Not to Continue...

That is the question.

I realize I haven't posted since Easter. That's kind of pathetic. But to be honest, I wasn't sure if anyone was even reading this. I was getting very few page views, and I wasn't sure it was worth my time to post photos and updates.

But since then, I have had a few friends and family members ask if I was ever going to update again. And ask how they're supposed to know what's going on. And request pictures, since they weren't getting them on here. So may it IS worth my time to update??  We've also had a lot of things happen in the past few months, and some more exciting things to come in the coming months.

So my question to you is... Should I continue to post updates? Or not?

I'll check out my page views in a week or so, and I'll decide from there. If you're reading this and you want continued updates, shoot me a message! I'm more than happy to share photos and updates, but not if it's just going to the crickets in the corner of internet-land.

Ok, thanks.
Maybe see you soon.
Maybe not.

3 comments:

  1. Continue! I feel the same way... I think one frI end reads my blog the's days, but I love wiring them and having memories to go back and look at since I've failed at baby books and scrapbooking. I'll read your updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... I cannot type on my new phone...

      Delete
    2. Wow... I cannot type on my new phone...

      Delete