Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby W: 16 Weeks



Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes: Nope. Wearing my BellaBand more regularly, and I had to buy a bigger pair of jeans, but still no maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: Not that I've noticed, and let's hope it stays that way! Still lotion-ing daily.
Sleep: Can't complain, still sleeping about 7 hours and waking up just once to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: I had a fun weekend with my high school friend, Rachael. We spent a few days in Minneapolis at Mall of America and Ikea.. it was loads of fun! Mike was in Pittsburgh for the weekend, so when he returned it was great to spend some much-needed time with him.
Miss anything?:  The hot tub at the hotel sounded great, but that's a no-no.
Movement: I had one more little goldfish-in-my-belly feeling, but still not sure if that was the real deal. I have a feeling I'll find out in the next couple weeks, because it should be happening more regularly.
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt! I keep trying to get people to go with me to one of those self-serve places (Orange Leaf-style), but no one has given in.
Anything make you queasy or sick?: Not really, but still avoiding raw chicken.

Aches and pains: Fewer headaches this week, but my legs still get achy after a long day (or night) of walking or standing.
Starting to show yet?: Yep, getting a little bigger each week, but still looks a little like a food-baby.
Gender prediction: Really not sure! After my heart-rate=girl comment last week, I was told that that was actually kind of high so maybe a boy. And my mom said she got some rockin' acne (sorry mom!) with a boy but not a girl... and I've got the acne covered. So who knows!
Labor signs: Nope, still not ready for that business.

Belly button in or out?: In, but it's getting a little more shallow. You can actually see the bottom now - ha!
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody most of the time?: Happy
Most looking forward to: The wedding we're going to next weekend. There will be some friends there that I haven't seen in way to long, and I'm ready to see the bride on her big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment