Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby W: 24 Weeks


oh yes, and my uterus is the size of a soccer ball


Total weight gain:  Still haven't stepped on a scale lately, so I can't really tell you. Feels like about 50 pounds though. 
Maternity clothes:  I'm really going to need to cave real soon. My shirts look a little ridiculous when they stretch, and my pants are just plain uncomfortable [hence the constant stretchy pants and athletic shorts in these pictures].
Stretch marks:  Still don't think so
Sleep:  SO sleep deprived. With all the goings-on [i'll update you in the next week or so], my mind is going a million miles a minute when I wake up, so it's impossible to fall back asleep. Combine that with night shift hours, mid-sleep potty breaks, and trouble getting comfortable, sleep isn't my forte right now.
Best moment this week:  I spent another few days with Rachael; we went camping. I'll share some pics and stories this week. 
Miss anything?:  The occasional drink would be nice once in a while. A glass of moscato or margarita or a Blue Moon sounds pretty fab.
Movement: Feeling a little movement several times each day. Still noticing a few late-night dance parties, but still kind of difficult to feel from the outside.  
Food cravings:  Nothing really, but loving fresh fruit.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  The back aches continue....
Starting to show yet?:  Yep. When a friend asked Mike this weekend "How's she measuring?" His response was "Big!"  haha, thanks Mikey :)
Gender prediction:  No updates on this front. Still a mystery!
Labor signs:   No, but I did have a couple belly cramps at different times this week. One felt like a charlie horse in my lower abdomen. I'm sure not looking forward to contractions!

Belly button in or out?:   In
Wedding rings on or off?:  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy, unless I'm super tired or overwhelmed
Most looking forward to:  Spending the weekend with my hubby! It's been a while since we hung out just the two of us, so I'm pretty pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment