Sunday, June 30, 2013

Baby W: 27 Weeks

Baby should be weighing in at almost 2 pounds!



Total weight gain:  Not sure since last week, but we'll pretend I only gained 1 lb this week and say 28 ;)
Maternity clothes:  Yesterday I finally got a few things! Turns out, hardly any stores carry maternity clothes these days. Not sure what that's about. But I am the proud new [more comfortable] owner of a pair of demin capris, khaki shorts, and two shirts. Thanks to Deb for the moral support, and thanks to Macy's for [carrying the darn clothes and] having a sale!
Stretch marks:  Still haven't noticed any
Sleep:  What's that, again? Actually, last night I slept like a log and it was weird; that hadn't happened all week!
Best moment this week:  I got some more family week this weekend, and it was a blast! My brother, Dad, and Deb came up to visit for the weekend. We celebrated my brother's birthday, saw some St. Cloud sights, did some shopping, and even went to the Granite City Days airport breakfast.
Miss anything?:  Just still missin' my hubby!
Movement:  Lots of movements that are stronger than they've been. I guess this little nugget is getting stronger!
Food cravings:  Not really craving anything.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  A little achy, but nothing new.
Starting to show yet?:  Yep, thought I've been told only from the side. Thank you, whoever said that!
Gender prediction:  You got me! I've been told you look either like a basketball or a football, depending on if it's a boy or girl. But I've heard that a basketball is a boy and a girl. So that's not so much help. Maybe it's better I don't know... this child would have a ton of clothes by now if I knew :)
Labor signs:   Nada. Let's keep it that way!
Belly button in or out?:   In
Wedding rings on or off?:  On, but have to give my finger a break once in a while, mainly after I go to the gym or if it's really warm out.
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:  Lots of things this week:  only 2 more days of work [and then i get to sleep at night!], I get to see Mike on Wednesday [YAY!], and then my month of family time starts on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment