Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby W: 25 Weeks



Total weight gain:  I don't even want to admit it, but just shy of 25 lbs. EEEEKK! 
Maternity clothes:  Nothing new, still just a couple shirts and one pair of capris. As you can see in the picture, my clothes are stretching for now...
Stretch marks:  Nope
Sleep:  I'm still exhausted all the time and in need of more sleep, but this week was a little better than last week. Counting down my night shifts!
Best moment this week:  It hasn't been to exciting of a week, but Mike and I did get some quality hang-out time this weekend.
Miss anything?:  These past few days of sunshine make me want to go for a bike ride, but they tell me that's not allowed because I'll probably fall. And they're probably right.
Movement: Getting a few big kicks once in a while, and I've noticed that they happen more often after I've had some sugar or caffeine. My kind of child :)
Food cravings:  Really enjoying a glass of cold milk once in a while, which is not normal for me. Guess we're making those bones stronger!
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  My legs and back and right hip continue to ache. Ugh.
Starting to show yet?:  Definitely showing.
Gender prediction:  Still not sure, but I've gotten a few girl guesses from people lately.
Labor signs:   Nope

Belly button in or out?:   In
Wedding rings on or off?:  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:  Another doctor appointment tomorrow. It's been a while, so I could use a little reminder that everything is ok. And we'll get to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment