Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby W: 26 Weeks

No official measurements, 
but baby should be 13 1/2 inches long and weigh 1  2/3 pounds.



Total weight gain:  27 big ones (oh-em-gee)

Maternity clothes:  Nothing new, but it's time. I'm caving this week.. time to shop for a few things.
Stretch marks:  Nope - not that I can see
Sleep:  Better some days than others, but trying to get as much as I can. Waking up every time I turn over is really putting a cramp in my style.
Best moment this week:  I got to spend the weekend with lots of family. We had our annual Fish Fry at my grandparents' farm, which is always a fun time!
Miss anything?:  Just my hubby!
Movement:  Noticing more movement each week. At least a few times a week, we have a full-blown dance party in there.. usually triggered by sugar or caffeine :)
Food cravings:  A glass of cold milk is still the closest thing to a craving I've got right now.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  The same things that have been hurting - back, right hip, plus feet and legs after a few shifts at work.
Starting to show yet?:  Umm... yeah. Big time.
Gender prediction:  I got a lot of girl votes from my family this weekend, but I'm still not convinced! Heart rate this week was 145, so smack-dab in the middle, giving us no hints. Doctor D still says boy, but she's not as sure as she was.
Labor signs:   Apparently my little belly cramps and that 'charlie horse' I've had were likely false contractions, but I haven't had any more this week.

Belly button in or out?:   In, but one little part is starting to pooch out, so I don't think it will be a whole lot longer.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On, but a little snug most of the time. Could be heat & humidity too, but I'm getting a little swelling in these sausage fingers.
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:  My family is coming to visit this weekend! Plus, only 6 more shifts of work, and Mike comes back next week!

2 comments: