Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby W: 32 Weeks

Because of our move over the weekend, this is a few days late in being posted. Have you been on the edge of your seat?! [probs not...]  Regardless, you'll get this week's post in just a few days!


[sorry for the lousy picture quality... guess i shouldn't take it by a dim lamp?]


Total weight gain:   40 big whoppers this week... yikes!
Maternity clothes:  Nothing new this week
Stretch marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  Still sleeping well... no alarm clock and night-sleeping is bliss
Best moment this week:  Being reunited with Mike this weekend! Although I'm very sad to have left my family, it's much easier knowing that I'll be seeing almost all of them in the next couple of months.
Miss anything?:  Nothing, really! It's too soon to miss my family yet [i just saw you guys for a whole month!], so just loving life! Well, maybe I miss driving around without a map....
Movement:  The flips and stretches in there continue
Food cravings:  No cravings right now. And after hitting my 40-lb mark, I'm going to really try to lay off the ice cream.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  Nothing too terrible.. I'll take the swelling and the hip pain over the anticipated contractions in less than 2 months!
Starting to show yet?:  Oh yes. 
Gender prediction:  I still think it's a boy, but I have absolutely nothing to base that on.
Labor signs:  Nada, and let's keep it that way for another several weeks.
Belly button in or out?:   One little part is an outie! Overall flat though.
Wedding rings on or off?:  My cheap-o subsitute ring is on, but that's because I lost a diamond in the real deal. It was good timing though - I had just enough time to take it to the jeweler in Omaha before heading east.
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy :)
Most looking forward to:  Getting acquainted with my surroundings and getting the house all unpacked.

1 comment:

  1. I personally am waiting for the picture...and have been since Sunday.. :)

    ReplyDelete