Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baby W: 34 Weeks




Total weight gain:   40 pounds [let's hope this number doesn't much higher]
Maternity clothes:  Mostly wearing large [ugh] shirts, shorts and yoga pants. When I venture into public, I'll sport the handful of maternity items I do have. Most of which have been shrinking each week [do we have super hot water here, or what?!] Not planning to buy anything more - we're in the homestretch!
Stretch marks:  Nope
Sleep:  I'm sleeping pretty well, but I need like 8-10 hours a night to really feel rested. It's a good thing I'm not working right now :)
Best moment this week:  Over the weekend, Mike and I [ok, mostly mike] put together most of the nursery furniture, so I've been getting things setup this week. We're finally getting somewhere! Because Mike is working so much to get ready for hockey season, it was great spending some time with him over the weekend.
Miss anything?:  My regular clothes! 
Movement:  I get a butt and feet moving across the top of my belly many times a day, but there's not enough room in there to do flips anymore! And the nightly hiccups continue, which is kind of amusing. 
Food cravings:  Dessert. Trying to hold back.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  Overall achy, mostly at the end of the day.
Starting to show yet?:  Does a blimp 'show'?
Gender prediction:  No news here. Still a mystery!
Labor signs:  I have a little contraction here or there, mostly with a full bladder or after a walk. But nothing that persists or hurts too badly.
Belly button in or out?:   Still mostly flat with one little spot that pokes out sometimes.
Wedding rings on or off?:  My faker is still on, and my real ring is [finally] on its way back to me after being fixed. It's gonna be so shiny! But I hope it fits... fingers crossed! I have a feeling my fingers might be a little to swollen right now though :(
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy [even mike noticed!]
Most looking forward to:  Lots of things! Weekly doctor appointments start next week, which means baby time is approaching. Getting excited to have the house all situated, meet the little one, and see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment