Thursday, August 29, 2013

Baby W: 35 Weeks



Total weight gain:   Not sure, but it sure feels like 75 45 lbs. [arms, face, thunder thighs. don't fool yourself and say it's all baby.]
Maternity clothes:  Yep, maternity clothes and Larges. Oh joy.
Stretch marks:  Not yet, but all the cellulite you could imagine.
Sleep:  Sleeping well for the most part, but more tired during the day than I have been in recent weeks.
Best moment this week:  Getting more work done in the nursery, so it's starting to come together. The lamp is your first sneak-peek!
Miss anything?:  A good pedi and glass of wine
Movement:  Butt-scootin' and some soccer star kicks going on in there, but no room to really flip around. 
Food cravings:  Anything. Everything. I can't eat a lot at once, but I have the munchies all the time.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  My awesomely swollen feet get pretty sore, so I'm rockin' the Ted hose pretty frequently.
Starting to show yet?:  Don't be silly.
Gender prediction:  I'm still feeling that it's a boy, but I really don't know! 
Labor signs:  Occasional Braxton-Hicks contractions, but nothing real.
Belly button in or out?:   Mostly flat, and weirdly almost looking bruised. What's that about?
Wedding rings on or off?:  My faker is still on, but sad story-- my shiny, beautiful ring came back from Borsheim's this week and it doesn't fit :( Perhaps it's the 75 45 pounds and lots of swelling? Really excited to wear it again!
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to: Meeting our little buddy! And having my family come visit in 2 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment