Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby W: 33 Weeks




Total weight gain:   38 pounds - that's right, down 2 from last week! [wahoo!]
Maternity clothes:  Only fitting into my maternity pants and large shirts/shorts these days. 
Stretch marks:  Still none [yay!]
Sleep:  Despite waking up to flip over and potty breaks, I'm sleeping well. Better than I will be in two months, so I'm soakin' it up.
Best moment this week:  I've been exploring State College and getting to know my way around. I met some of Mike's work peeps and even maybe made a friend or two :) And today we went to the Amish Farmer's Market... might be my new favorite thing!
Miss anything?:  Not really; I'm pretty content for right now.
Movement:  Oh yes. Mostly moving and stretching in there - maybe we're learning to box out already... do we have a basketball player on our hands? Oh, and lots of hiccups.
Food cravings:  Not craving much. I haven't even had ice cream or fro-yo for over a week! [my hubs wouldn't join me in eating it anyway, and i can't eat it alone!]
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  Nothing new here. A little uncomfortable at times, but it's tolerable.
Starting to show yet?:  Oh yes.  I swear I look like I could pop tomorrow.
Gender prediction:  No news here, but I'm excited to hear what my new doctor thinks.
Labor signs:  Nope
Belly button in or out?:   Still mostly flat with one little spot that pokes out sometimes.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:  Another week of getting acclimated and meeting new people, and another [likely uneventful] doctor's appointment late this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment