Friday, November 1, 2013

Ella {3 Weeks}

[posting this a little late...]

It has been another fun week watching Ella grow. The Grandmas have now both left, so it's been just Mike, Ella and I attempting to conquer life this week. We're trying to get some resemblance of a schedule going, but some days it seems like Ella has other plans. 

Of course sleep is still something we could use more of, but we're generally going in the right direction. Ella is eating like a champ, and I'm pretty sure she's going to be ten pounds before we know it! She has outgrown her Newborn size diapers, and she's getting dangerously close to being too big for her Newborn size clothes. I'm not coping with that very well... but I guess I better learn to deal.

Auntie Rachael [my bestie from childhood] comes to visit us this week, and we're very excited to see her. We don't have much planned, but we always find a way to entertain ourselves. I'm sure there will be lots of snuggles to be had [with Ella, of course]!

I just still can't believe how fast time is going!

1 comment:

  1. She's so sweet! I cry every time I box up clothing .. so I usually just leave them in his closet/drawers until they are overflowing and can't fit anything else!!

    ReplyDelete