Friday, December 2, 2011

Non-Artist Artwork

I'm not an artist. That's no secret. My brother got those genes.

But I do enjoy throwing a little paint around once in a while. During last week's visit to see my high school friend Rachael, we made a new piece of art for her living room. She had seen the idea on pinterest [there i go again...] and wanted to make it. So what better time than when her bestie was in town??

We made a late-night run to Target, which was unsuccessful. So we made an early-morning run to Hobby Lobby. Jackpot. I just love that place.

Supplies:
  -canvas
  -paintbrushes
  -acrylic paints of various colors

Directions:
  -pretend like you know what you're doing

Result:
  -beautiful!


Ok, so it's no Picaso, but we had fun. And Rachael now has new living room art!

1 comment: