Friday, December 30, 2011

Tomato & Black Bean Quinoa

It has been a while since I shared a recipe with you. But trust me, the wait was well worth it. 


I wanted to make something that I could take for lunch at work for a few days. This recipe looked delicious, seemed healthy, and appeared as though it would be just as good leftover. And  and extra little perk... it's vegan! If you want a light, easy recipe, I highly recommend this one.






Here's the link to the recipe:  
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Black-Bean-and-Tomato-Quinoa-238939

I added a diced cucumber and made the quinoa according to package directions, but otherwise I used the recipe just as it is. You won't be disappointed!


I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do.


To a healthy 2012... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment