Thursday, March 15, 2012

Laramie: Week 7

As another week is quickly coming to a close, I'm realizing that I didn't ever tell you about last weekend. Well, I guess it's because you're not really missing much. 


For the first time in nearly two months, I didn't have plans to go somewhere for the weekend. Although I was nervous that I'd be bored or get homesick in my two day lull, it was actually quite refreshing. I did some laundry and cleaning. I got some groceries and went to the gym. And I spent hours talking with my friend Rachael via phone and internet... creating wedding invitations! 


Rachael is great at designing paper works and keeping me sane when overwhelmed with so many decisions. We looked at many different options and we created the perfect combination of classic and modern, of formal and casual. You'll just have to wait to see it!


It was nice outside, so I spent some time walking running outside and soaking up some sunshine. I even walked around Laramie's cute downtown for a while. And Saturday night, what did I do? I went to a movie. With all my friends. Ok, really I went by myself. And ate the entire bag of popcorn all by myself. How cool am I?


Here's to another week down and another quickly approaching.
Cherish every moment. Say your prayers.
Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I worked on them tonight and they're looking pretty great!

    ReplyDelete