Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby W: 36 Weeks



Total weight gain:   43 pounds
Maternity clothes:  Yep. Maternity pants and yoga pants are about the only pants that are comfortable these days. And because my limited maternity wardrobe includes white capris, yes I will be wearing them after Labor Day. 
Stretch marks:  Still none that I know of.
Sleep:  Sleeping a little less these days, but I suppose that's just preparing me for what's to come.
Best moment this week:  Nursery is finally finished and ready for the little one to arrive!
Miss anything?:  A bike ride sounds nice. And a Jimmy John's sandwich.
Movement:  I get a heel and butt sticking out several times a day. In addition to hiccups, that's about all there's room for.
Food cravings:  No real cravings. Loving desserts, but no surprise there. And milk, I do love a glass of milk.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  The great news is that my hip/sciatica doesn't bother me anymore! 
Starting to show yet?:  I'm deleting this question....
Gender prediction:   I don't know!! I've been getting a lot of girl predictions in the past week. Betting starts next week! Who wants to be the bookie?
Labor signs:  Occasional contractions, but nothing more.
Belly button in or out?:   Flat. I have decided that it's not going to be an outie because of the scar tissue from where my belly button ring was.
Wedding rings on or off?:  Sadly, the sparkly shiny beautiful one still doesn't fit. But the faker is on, so I don't look super shady.
Happy or Moody most of the time?:  Happy :)  
Most looking forward to: One week til family comes, and one week until Baby is healthy enough to emerge!

No comments:

Post a Comment