Friday, September 27, 2013

Baby W: 40 Weeks

that's right... this baby is about the size of a small pumpkin. 
perfect timing, huh?!



Total weight gain:   49 pounds - yesssss, back under 50! [it's the little things]
Maternity clothes:  Some, but mostly stretchy pants since it's getting chillier.
Stretch marks:  Still can't see any, but I have a feeling I'll find some in the next month once I can actually see my belly.
Sleep:  Every couple nights I sleep well, otherwise I toss & turn... and have hot flashes. Thank you, hormones.
Best moment this week:  Had a non-stress test, which showed that baby is happy and healthy. Well, not happy when squeezed by contractions, but reactive -- which is good news. Any reassurance is welcome!
Miss anything?:   This is weird, but I miss Roberts cottage cheese in the pink container. It's always been my favorite, and of course Roberts isn't sold all the way out here. I've tried two other kinds, but they just don't compare!
Movement:  Yep, and we're getting quite the pattern. Evenings after dinner are the most active.
Food cravings:   Not really.
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:   Stretching ligaments occasionally, but otherwise just aches here and there. Nothing too bad.
Gender prediction:  Still don't know, but we'll find out soon!
Labor signs:   Lots of contractions in the past couple days. We've got to be getting closer!
Belly button in or out?:   Mostly flat
Wedding rings on or off?:   The cheap-o is still on. Ready to wear my pretty one!!
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:   Meeting this baby!! And my mom and brother come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment