Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ella {25 Weeks}



I'm running a few days behind again, but we've had quite a busy couple weeks around here! We had a lot of visitors in town for Ella's baptism over the weekend, and the last of our company just left this morning. It's very quiet around here now, the fridge is full of leftovers, and we're pretty sleepy. It has been such a wonderful couple of weeks! 


We had two warm-ish days this week, so we took a couple walks and got some fresh air.
[Me, Rachael, my mom, and Ella walking through the park]

We played and read books.
[Ella and Gary reading]

We did some lounging.
[my mom, Ella and me... excuse all the stray blankets and clothes!]

And then we got even more visitors for the baptism!
[Ella with her Great-Grandma Helen for the first time]

I'll share photos of the baptism tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment