Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby W: 28 Weeks

Baby should be weighing in at 2 1/4 pounds,
and 14.8 inches long

Total weight gain:   30 pounds (i guess we'll have a weight-loss journey beginning in october!)
Maternity clothes:  Yes, and they're heavenly. Seriously, the pants are so comfortable it should be illegal. They look a little silly, but no one knows they go up to your boobs. Everyone needs a pair for Thanksgiving  dinner :)
Stretch marks:  No, but I have more cellulite than care to see in my life
Sleep:  Amazingly, the past couple nights have been the best sleep in a loooong time. I'm totally enjoying this sleeping-at-night business.
Best moment this week:   It was a great week! My last shifts at work were enjoyable, I got to see Mike for a whopping 36 hours, and now I'm back home visiting friends & family for an entire month. It doesn't get much better!
Miss anything?:  Nope- it was a great week
Movement:  Oh yes. This kid must be taking up more room in there, because I feel a little something really frequently. I think everything the kid switches positions I can feel it.
Food cravings:  Nope
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Just watching them eat the mushy buns on the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

Aches and pains:  The sciatic pain in my right hip is still bothering me, but an ice pack and changing positions does wonders
Starting to show yet?:  Most definitely
Gender prediction:  No clue
Labor signs:  None
Belly button in or out?:   Flat
Wedding rings on or off?:  On unless I'm going for a walk or doing something where my hands get extra-puffy
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy
Most looking forward to:  Spending some more time with friends & family. And continuing to sleep at night instead of during the day. Both are long overdue!

1 comment:

  1. When I bought my first pair of maternity pants, I told everyone I would never go back to regular pants! I was extremely disappointed when they wouldn't fit anymore... Haha! I still put on my maternity yoga pants from time to time even though they are ginormous and make me have a saggy butt! And if it makes you feel better, I gained over 35 lbs with Trice! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete