Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby W: 30 Weeks

Baby should be measuring 15 1/2 inches long
and weighing 3 pounds.



Total weight gain:   Officially 34 pounds. Ugh. The doctor tells me it's ok... but maybe I need to lay off the ice cream?
Maternity clothes:  Nothing new. Still just have a handful of actual maternity items; usually wearing big regular clothes.
Stretch marks:  Nope. And I've been told that I probably won't if I don't now. Yesss!
Sleep:  Still sleeping really well. Loving the lack of alarm clock in my life. I wake up every night once or twice to make the hike to the bathroom, but I fall back asleep just fine.
Best moment this week:  Baby shower and dinner/rodeo were the highlights this week. So fun!
Miss anything?:  Still missing Mikey - 12 days!
Movement:  Continuing to have lots of movement every day and loving it.
Food cravings:  Ice cream... shocked??
Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Nope

Aches and pains:  Sciatic pain is pretty miserable sometimes, but tolerable. Having some 'round ligament' pains once in a while, which I guess is from ligaments stretching to help support my quickly-growing uterus. 
Starting to show yet?:  Oh yes. Getting way out there.
Gender prediction:  No updates here. Heart rate was 144 this week if that means anything to you.
Labor signs:  Occasional contractions that aren't painful, but the doctor isn't concerned unless I have more than five an hour.
Belly button in or out?:   Flat. But one little part is starting to pooch out sometimes.
Wedding rings on or off?:  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?:   Happy, but more hormonal in this third trimester.
Most looking forward to:  Another week of relaxing and family time. Not much going on this week, but this coming weekend is the 'Retire the Red Raiders' festivities. My high school mascot is going away (we're consolidating with a nearby town), so lots of things going on. Perhaps I'll give you a recap post?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't stretch mark until week 36 with my first baby! I was SO sad! But I am SO proud of them now! The tops of my largest stretch marks were the only ones to stretch with my other two babies! Hopefully you'll be good to go!

    And I think that a recap post about the Red Raider event would be AWESOME! I'm going to have a race recap after the Doctors Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'll have to stay keep on the cream so I don't bust out some stretch marks in the next couple months!

    Looking forward to your Doctors Dash race recap - proud of you!

    ReplyDelete