Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Patriotic Baby Headband



You may have noticed... it's been a while since I've been crafty. It seems like our weekends have been filled with traveling and my weeks have been filled with working and sleeping [or at least attempting].  Well that's about to change. I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands for the next couple of months, so I'll share some of my activities with you. Because you care. After all, that's why you're here, right??

Earlier this week I went to an arts and crafts fair here in St. Cloud, and I saw some super-cute baby things. It took all I had to resist buying lots of adorable little things. It's a good thing I only had $20 and I don't know what this little bambino is. 

So inspired by the birth of my newest little buddy [HUGE congratulations to Mama Kayla, Papa Brett, and Big Sis Kasey on the adorable addition], I wanted to make a little headband like one I had seen, for the precious sisters for their 4th of July celebration. Kayla got her wish and Kylie Jeanne joined this world a few days early, so they'll be home to watch their neighbors' magical fireworks show. Of course they need a little extra red, white & blue!

These little headbands are oh-so-adorable every time I see them in Pinterest, so I thought I should give it a try. I don't know if Mama K will put these on the girls for their 4th of July celebration [hopefully she finds them as adorable as i do], but if she does, she better share a picture with us all! 



The headbands were actually pretty simple to make.  If you're interested, one day I'll share a quick tutorial with you. Or maybe I will even if you're not interested :)


Enjoy your 4th of July, wherever you may be!





No comments:

Post a Comment