Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Color Run 2013

At 3 months pregnant, a 5k sounded like a great idea. At 7 months, less so....

But alas, no backin' down! Along with my mom, my friend Rachael, and her mom Shirley, I walked the 3.1 miles of The Color Run recently. It's something I've thought about doing for the last couple years but just never did. So when Rachael and I talked about it months ago, we decided it would be a fun adventure! And it was. But we didn't anticipate how much more difficult three bad knees and one extra passenger would make it. Regardless, we all prevailed and we had a fantastic time doing it!


The starting line is wayyyy up there. It took us an hour to get started!


The Pink station... obviously. There were four color stations along the course, and this was the last one.


The other end of the color station


Our chauffeur for the day... he didn't want to partake in the color part of things.


My mama and I (and the extra passenger)


Rachael, me, Shirley, and my mom. Post-race, clearly.


Rach and I after the race.


I guess I'm a BA.


No comments:

Post a Comment