Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Kylie

You may remember when I took some newborn photos of Baby Kasey a couple years ago. Well she's not so little anymore, and she's now a big sister! Mama Kayla asked me to take a few pictures of new little sister Kylie, so we had a fun little play date yesterday. I'm certainly not a professional by any means, but we got several good photos [and of course I had a good time doing it!].

Here's the little lady!














Thanks for letting me come play for the day!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! These are awesome pictures. You will have so many of your little one. :) What camera did you end up getting?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right... there won't be a shortage of pics of Baby W :) No promises, but I'll try not to be obnoxious about it.
    These were taken with a Canon PowerShot SX50HS, but I still hope to upgrade once Hubby agrees that it's in the budget.
    So great seeing you this weekend, and Happy 1st Birthday to Trice!

    ReplyDelete